TMC Academy is the brand name of TMC Academy Pte Ltd, a fully-owned subsidiary of TMC Education Corporation Ltd, which has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore since 1999. Established in Singapore in 1981, TMC provides training and education programmes in Arts & Humanities, Business & Management, English Language, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Information Technology, Law, Mass Communications and Psychology & Counselling. Partnering with highly renowned Universities and Institutions such as Deakin University and Monash College in Australia, Gloucestershire University, University of Cambridge International Examinations, Liverpool John Moores University, University of London (External System), University of Greenwich and Hertfordshire University in UK, and others, TMC offers widely recognised courses ranging from Preparatory programmes to Diploma, Higher Diploma, Bachelor and Master degrees.
TMC Academy has been awarded ISO 9001 certification since 1997, namely ISO 9001:1994 in Apr 1997, ISO 9001: 2000 in May 2002 and ISO 9001: 2008 in July 2009. TMC Academy has also received the Singapore Quality Class (SQC) for Private Education Organisations (PEOs) certification as well as the CaseTrust Mark for Education. TMC’s proprietary programmes were first validated by a UK University in 1986. Since the year 2000, our proprietary programmes have been validated by the world renowned University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), UK.
● Diploma Awarded by CIE in - Animation & Gaming / Business Administration & Marketing / Information Technology / Mass Communication.
● Diploma Awarded by TMC in - Hospitality & Tourism Management.
● Diploma Awarded by Monash College – Business.
Higher Diploma Course:
● Higher Diploma Awarded by CIE in – Business / Information Technology / Interactive Games Design / Hospitality & Tourism Management / Mass Communication / Mass Communication (Digital Media and Film).
● Higher Diploma Awarded by TMC in – Psychology with Counselling.
● Awarded by Deakin – Bachelor of Commerce
● Awarded by University of Gloucestershire – BA (Hons) Business & Management / Hospitality Industry Management.
● Awarded by University of Hertfordshire – BA (Hons) Tourism Management / Marketing & Tourism / Mass Communications.
● Awarded by University Greenwich – BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance / Business Studies, BSc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling / Computing / Games & Multimedia Technologies.
● Awarded by Liverpool John Moores University – BA (Hons) Mass Communications / Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality / Internet Computing Systems.
Post Graduate Course:
● Awarded by University of Greenwich – MSc Information Systems Management.
Intakes: Jan/ April / July / Oct
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org