At the Pacific International HotelManagement School (PIHMS), you’ll enjoy world-class hospitality training and a quality lifestyle. Under the guidance of the renowned International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (IHTTI) of Neuchatel, Switzerland, PIHMS provide a unique learning environment that will give you the right skills, knowledge and experience to take up a career in the Hospitality Industry. With a PIHMS qualification, you can work anywhere in the world.
Students run PIHMS as a fully operational hotel. So you’ll be both a hotel guest and student, learning to operate the various departments of a hotel and to manage different business aspects of the hotel industry.
PIHMS is based in New Plymouth, nestled between the majestic Mount Taranaki and the scenic West Coast, mid-way between Auckland and Wellington. You’ll find plenty to keep you busy in our lively city, so you’ll enjoy a superb lifestyle while you study.
● PIHMS programmes have been accredited by the Hotel and Catering International Management Association.
● The School is a member of the ORION Hotel Schools alliance, a global network of hotel schools committed to providing world class education in Hospitality and Tourism.
● PHIMS also have relation ships with Otago University and the Australian International Hotel School, which allows our student to easily progress into their Master’s programmes.
● PIHMS International Diplomas in Hotel Management are also accredited by the Australian Hospitality Review Panel and the International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (IHTTI)i
● PIHMS is an officially registered education and training institution by the New Zealand Government
● INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMAS IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT (NZQA level 6)
Duration: Two and a half year
Semester 1 studied on Campus and semester 2 Industry Placement.
Semester 3 studied on Campus and semester 4 Industry Placement.
Semester 5 studied on Campus.
Following the successful completion of the International Diplomas in Hotel Management, students can apply for the six-month degree extension course to complete a BACHELOR DEGEREE
● BACHELOR OF APPLIED HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT (NZQA level 7)
Intakes: Feb / April / July / Sept
● POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT (NZQA level 8)
Duration: One and a half year
Semester 1 & 2 studied on Campus
Semester 3 Industry Placement.
Students who achieve at a high level may on completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management, be considered eligible for the Masters Degree in Tourism which is offered in association with Otago University.
Intakes: Jan / March / July / Oct
● DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY - KITCHEN MANAGEMENT (NZQA level6)
Duration: One year
Semester 1 studied on Campus
Semester 2 Industry Placement
Intakes: Feb / July
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org