ERC Institute (ERCI) is a Private Education Institution (PEI) that was established in 2003 by ERC Holdings (ERC) to provide education with a difference and raise the bar in education services in Singapore. ERC Holdings was founded by a group of Singaporean entrepreneurs in 1999 to cultivate a strong entrepreneurial culture in the city-state.
ERCI adopts a holistic approach to encourage entrepreneurship through specialized education, training and consultancy services that are tailor-made for the current and regional business environment. Our primary objective is to renew and invigorate the workforce to increase the level of employment through education.
ERC Holdings and ERCI work closely with government bodies, such as the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB). Up till 2006, ERC Holdings was a “LEAP Partner” of Economic Development Board (EDB) in appreciation of efforts to accelerate the growth of enterprises and industries in Singapore.
In April 2008, ERC Institute attained the Singapore Quality Class (Private Education Organizations) Certification. As of 05 August 2010, ERCI received the EduTrust certification with a validity period of 4 years. This means that ERCI has achieved commendable performance in key areas of management and the provision of educational services.
Certificates & Diploma Courses
Awarded by ERCI
1. Certificate in Business Administration
2. NITEC Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations
3. Certificate in Casino Operations
4. Diploma in Business Administration
5. Diploma in Business Psychology
6. Diploma in Business Management
7. Diploma in Enterprise Development
8. Diploma in Enterprise Development (Real Estate)
9. Diploma in Strategic Wealth Management
10. Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality
11. Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
Awarded by the University of Greenwich, UK
Bachelors Degree Courses:
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance / Wealth Management)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Tourism & Hospitality Management)
Masters Degree Courses:
- MBA in: International Business / Operations & Logistics / Tourism & Hospitality Management / Financial Services
- MA in Business Administration (International Business / Operations & Logistics / Tourism & Hospitality Management)
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com